Kick-off your Labor Day weekend in the picturesque Alexander Valley and enjoy our world-class wines, delicious cuisine from our food truck court, winemaking demonstrations, barrel tastings, live music, and breathtaking views.
Each ticket includes wines from all participating Alexander Valley wineries, culinary delights by noted local purveyors & live music, all in the heart of Alexander Valley. The special AV Roots to Glass winemaking seminar has a limited number of tickets available for an additional fee.
- Alexander Valley Vineyards
- Foley Sonoma
- Francis Ford Coppola
- Hoot Owl Creek Vineyards
- J Rickards
- Rodney Strong
- Robert Young
- Silver Oak
- Trione Winery
- Soda Rock
- + MORE!
FOOD TRUCKS & ARTISAN VENDORS:
- Canasta Kitchen: Bringing you delicious, traditional and fresh Latin cuisine
- Drake’s Bay Oysters: Healthy, sustainably grown oysters for the Bay Area
- Sushi Shoubu: Handrolls, rice bowls, and tuna poke!
- Chef Chris Kollar: Woodfired flatbreads from the winner of Chopped!
- Noble Folk Ice Cream: Ice cream hand crafted and made with a bit of love from Healdsburg
- Main Event, 5pm-8pm: $150 All Inclusive
- Roots to Glass Wine Education Seminar, 3:30-4:45PM: +$50
All net proceeds go to support the Housing Land Trust of the North Bay