Our family has farmed wine grapes in Sonoma County for three generations. In 2005 we established Trione Winery, designed specifically for crafting small lots of wine from grapes grown in our prime estate vineyards. We invite you to taste a selection of Winemaker Scot Covington’s wines and join our Estate Guild. Tour the grounds and the historic old stone building (ca. 1908), play a little bocce and enjoy a picnic with sweeping views of Alexander Valley.
Our tasting room is open Thursday – Monday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Come visit Sonoma County!
Trione Vineyards & Winery
19550 Geyserville Avenue
Geyserville, CA 95441
From the south:
- Travel north on Highway 101 past the town of Healdsburg, to Independence Lane exit.
- Turn right and an immediate left on Geyserville Avenue.
- Drive 1/2 mile to Trione Winery entrance.
From the north:
- Travel south on Highway 101, past Geyserville to Independence Lane exit.
- Turn left and head east, under the freeway to Geyserville Avenue.
- Turn left again and go 1/2 mile to Trione Winery entrance.