Our family has farmed wine grapes in Sonoma County for three generations. In 2005 we established Trione Winery, designed specifically for crafting small lots of wine from grapes grown in our prime estate vineyards. We invite you to taste a selection of Winemaker Scot Covington’s wines and join our Five Ranches wine club. Tour the grounds and the historic old stone building (ca. 1908), play a little bocce and enjoy a picnic with sweeping views of Alexander Valley.
We are open Thursday-Sunday from 11-4pm for wine sampling by appointment. We would love to welcome you for wine tasting or to enjoy a bottle of wine on the property. All tastings are hosted outdoors currently. If the weather is rainy we do have limited covered seating. Reservations are required to ensure a table during the Winter months.
For everyone’s safety we do require all guests wear a mask when walking to and from their seats.
All guests must remain in their seats at all times unless using the facilities or exiting. Sanitizer is available.
Trione Vineyards & Winery
19550 Geyserville Avenue
Geyserville, CA 95441
From the south:
- Travel north on Highway 101 past the town of Healdsburg, to Independence Lane exit.
- Turn right and an immediate left on Geyserville Avenue.
- Drive 1/2 mile to Trione Winery entrance.
From the north:
- Travel south on Highway 101, past Geyserville to Independence Lane exit.
- Turn left and head east, under the freeway to Geyserville Avenue.
- Turn left again and go 1/2 mile to Trione Winery entrance.