You are invited to enjoy our wines throughout the year. For over three decades, the Trione family has raised premium grapes that have been the foundation of many award-winning wines. Now we bring our grapes to you in wines bottled under our own label, Trione Vineyards & Winery. As a member of the Trione Estate Guild you will receive quarterly shipments; your choice of either red wines only or a mix of red and white wines. Our winemaker, Scot Covington, hand selects the wines we send to you each quarter from our pre-release, new release, library and small production wines.
As Estate Guild members you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Free to join, no membership fees
- Complimentary tastings of regular and reserve flights for you and up to four of your guests, Thursday thru Monday from 10 AM to 5PM.
- Preferred access to winery facilities
- Access to the Trione Wine Library
- 20% on all wine purchases.
- 30% on club wine re-orders purchased within 30 days of shipment
- Invitations to private events and parties such as winemaker dinners and wine club pick up parties for yourself and up to two guests (Four bottle tier can bring four guests, and six bottle tier can bring six guests)
- Discounts on winery events
- The chance to be selected as our “Facebook Member of the Day” and receive 50% off your purchases that day!
- Two complimentary tour and tastings for up to six people each year – a 90 minute private wine tasting experience hosted by one of our wine educators (Four bottle tier receives three and six bottle tier receives five per year and these can be given as gifts to friends)
- Shipping included in wine shipments (Six bottle tier only)
- Discounts on bocce reservations
- Discounts on wine experiences
- Discounts at local hotels and B & B’s (please inquire at the tasting room for details)
Shipments are quarterly. Choose your membership type from 2, 4, or 6 bottles of Reds only or Red & Whites.
- Two bottles – Compagno (average cost: $60 – 120)
- Four Bottles – Aficionado (average cost: $120 to 230)
- Six bottles – Frommage Grosso (average cost: $180 – 350)
Terms and Conditions
It is understood that there will be a charge by credit card four times per year for selected wines plus shipping and applicable state sales tax. There is a minimum of a one year commitment for the Estate Guild (four shipments), after which your membership may be terminated at any time upon notification to the winery. Please notify Trione of any shipping address changes immediately as Trione is not responsible for misdirected shipments. Fees will apply to returned and re-directed shipments.
Estate Guild members must be at least 21 years of age. An adult signature will be required to receive the delivery of your shipment. We recommend shipping to a business address.
SHIPPING IN THE SUMMER MONTHS
It is far too hot to ship to most states during the summer months. Trione is only shipping via FedEx temperature controlled or UPS 2 Day Air. We offer the option to buy your wines now and ship in October. We want your wine to arrive safely and undamaged. Please call the tasting room at 707.814.8100 and speak to Jess or Debbie if you have any questions about the wine club or shipping.