Enjoy a simply elegant and intimate wedding ceremony for up to 20 people in our historic Old Stone Building. With this elopement package, we include the officiant who will work with you to customize your ceremony, two-hours for a small ceremony, champagne toast, and a cheese and charcuterie board for you and your guests to enjoy on the veranda overlooking the Alexander Valley.
Elopements take place Monday-Thursday and are the perfect way to say I do without all of the fuss of planning.
- Two hours on site
- Exclusive use of the top floor of the Old Stone Building and Veranda
- Ability to take photos in the wine cellar, vineyard area, and outdoors after the ceremony
- 6- bottles of Trione Sparkling Brut for a champagne toast after the ceremony
- A cheese and charcuterie board for you and your guests to enjoy after the ceremony
Inclusive Fee is $3,600
Corporate Events | Meetings | Retreats
We offer an event space for corporate events, board meetings, retreats, and parties.
Our private club tasting room over looks the Alexander valley and seats 16 people.
Our Old Stone Building has a maximum capacity of 200 and is upstairs and downstairs.
- To rent our private club tasting room (maximum 16 people) the rate is $2,500
Included: Two large wood tables with seating for up to 16 people, flat screen TV with hookups, water and coffee.
- For larger groups, the Stone Building is available at an hourly rate.
Included: Tables, chairs, full use of the Stone Building, sound system (downstairs only) with cordless microphones.
We offer a variety of customization’s for your corporate meetings and events and work closing with a local chef to provide drop off lunch and catering for dinners.
Please contact Jessie for details at email@example.com